Saturday 7 September 2013

NOTD : Alice Nail Nails

Hey there everyone ! I've got a special post for you today, none of my own nail art as I've been busy prepared some posts for when I go on holiday/move back to the UK for uni in about 10 days so I didn't get a chance to do something for an actual post today ! Instead I asked my sister, Alice to do whatever she wanted on my nails... and so she did !


Alice hates having her nails painted, and I refuse to paint her nails if she does want them done as after 24 hours she'll have picked all of it off ! Such a waste ! She didn't mind doing my nails today though, but she didn't want to do anything that would take too long (she gets bored of nails FAST) and so she went for this look !


She chose not to use a base colour (I put on a coat of Nail Envy before she started though !), and just painted on the letters using American Apparel Hassid and a nail art brush ! I don't think it's bad for a first attempt, but then again most people find it easier to work on other people as opposed to their own nails, plus she's good at art so that may explain it as well !


Apparently the question mark she painted on my thumb is meant to be one of those Spanish inverted question marks...apparently !

So what do you think about Alice's design ? And how about those naked nails !!!! They're actually not too bad to be fair, not as yellow as they have been before ! Have any of you ever let someone else do your nails for you for a laugh ? I've really enjoyed it (although I'll be taking her design off again tomorrow) and it felt so weird having someone else do it all for me !

I'll see you all again tomorrow ! Byeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...