Monday 17 June 2013

NOTD : Tone Gradient

Hey there everybody ! I told you it wouldn't be too long before I posted again so here I am ! I've been doing loads of nail designs these past couple of days in preparation for me going away for a month, so I'll still be able to post when I'm away, even though I'll still be doing my nails, I don't know what my lighting etc will be like so we'll just have to wait and see !


Today's design is really simple, going off a colour combination from a design that I will post when I go away to Berlin. I don't know where the idea came from, I was tired though and wanted something quick and easy to do, so a gradient it was !


The colours I used for this design were P2 Jetset, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Splash of Grenadine, OPI My Very First Knockwurst, OPI My Back Pocket and Essie Meet Me at Sunset. I like the fact that they're just small gradients, as opposed to the usual half-nails I tend to do for my gradients.


Right so that'll be all for tonight, I really need to go to bed now, I've been writing this post for the last 2 hours ! See you all again soon everyone !

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this nail design - great tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colour combo and can I just say I'm totally loving the shape on your nails!? Awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...