Wednesday 5 June 2013

NOTD : Acrylic Floral

Hey there everyone ! So I'm finally back in France again now (for a few weeks at least), and I've finally managed to find some time to sit down whilst watching The Apprentice to sort through photos and write a post for you all !


So I did these nails about 10 days ago, and they lasted with just a bit of the usual tip-wear up until I took them off earlier this afternoon, so needless to say I was very impressed ! I just had a minor chip on my little finger when I took them off, and I didn't get bored of the design which is a first !


For the base colour for this design I used OPI My Vampire is Buff, and then I used acrylic paints to do the flowers. It was my first time ever using paint on my nails, but I really like how simple it was to use and the amount of time the blob on my paper took to dry was really good as well !


So anyway, that's all for today, it won't be too long until my next post so stay tuned for that, I've got something very special coming up, you won't want to miss it ! Goodnight everyone !

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful manicure! I think it helps that you used Winsor Newton paint - a cheaper water based paint may not have such a nice finish. Such a great idea though and the designs one can do are endless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...