Sunday 30 June 2013

Bärlin

Hey there everybody ! So today's post is coming straight from Berlin, and I know I said I was going to post on Tuesday (today's post is in fact what was supposed to be posted on Tuesday) but I honestly got sooooo sidetracked with packing (which I didn't start until about 11pm, considering my train to Paris was at 6:15am Wednesday morning) and doing bits and pieces before I left I just didn't have any time to write the post ! And anyway, I've been really enjoying my time here in Berlin, I'm still here for a while but don't worry, I've got plenty to post, it'll just be a matter of finding the time to write it all ! So... on to the nails !


I saw this nail design a while ago in a post by Supa Nails who is actually based in Berlin, and I just loved the colour combination and the whole idea of the design, it was just a matter of waiting for the right moment to paint my nails and post these nails !


I didn't use the same nail polishes as in the original post, so instead I used P2 Jetset, Essie Splash of Grenadine and OPI My Back Pocket, for the details I used white acrylic paint. You may remember the tone gradient design I did a couple of weeks ago, well that was inspired by this colour combination, I just liked it too much !


So that's it for today guys, I should be back again soon to write another post hopefully, it just depends when I have time ! Hopefully I'll also be able to post some photos of my trip here in the next post, I just need to sync them to my computer first !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...