Tuesday 6 November 2012

Swatch : Pretty & Polished - Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling

Helloooooooo everybody ! Just a quick swatch post for you today, had a super busy day today with a friend shopping in Bath (first retail therapy since I've actually been at uni here, seriously impressed with myself here), so I prepped my nails last night and am just writing this post now even though it's late (but hey, it's reading week) !


So this is actually one of my first ever indie polishes, I got it earlier on this year but this is the first time I've got round to swatching it for this blog ! It's a Pretty and Polished nail varnish, all of which are super pretty, and I'm really feeling I need to get some more !


Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling is a really pretty bright pink jelly polish, with several different colours of glitter suspensed in it, and glitter sandwich in a bottle ! I can see medium size holographic glitters, as well as small red, green, pink and blue hexes.


And that's it for today guys ! I'm super tired now so I'm going to be off to bed soon, all that shopping has worn me out ! I've also already sorted my nails for tomorrow, a particularly special occasion as well but you'll all find that out in tomorrow's post ! Suspense !

See you all then everyone, have a great day !

1 comment:

  1. This is really gorgeous! It is so bright and pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...