Tuesday 20 November 2012

Swatch : Essie - Lapiz of Luxury

Hey there everybody ! So you may have noticed there was no post yesterday, and I have a totally legitimate reason for that, being the first time I've ever missed a day since I first started this blog back in July ! But anyway, as I've mentioned before, I'm in my first year of university and I've just been loaded with a tonne of assignments to do, and sadly I don't have time everyday anymore to do my nails, as my education has to take priority. This doesn't at all mean that I'm going to stop posting and go down to like one post per week, I'll still try to keep it regular but I can't just go out of my way to get something up every day ! I hope you all understand and that you're not too disappointed about it ! I really just need to concentrate on working at the moment and make sure I accomplish everything I came here for !


So this is Essie Lapiz of Luxury, a really pretty blue perwinkle almost polish that's just got a plain creme finish. I bought this the other day at Boots seeing as there was an offer for buy one get one half price, so I figured I'd treat myself to my first two Essie polishes !


The photos show two coats and Seche Vite topcoat. The application was very good, I'm overall really happy with my first experiences of Essie ! Happy times !



Okay so I'm sorry for the quick post today, but I'm off to bed as I've been up since 6:30 this morning, had a full day of lectures and really need to go to sleep ! Goodnight everyone !

See you all tomorrow (I should think !), let's just say until next time !

4 comments:

  1. this looks really gorgeous :) formula looks great!
    also just wanted to let you know i finally got round to reviewing one of the polishes you sent me :) - http://gibbigan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/models-own-disco-inferno.html
    i do plan to post about the rest soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy 1 and 1 for free? I would rush to the Essie polishes immediately. It's a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous colour!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should try this design for christmas, i plan to give it a go! http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/12/nailed-it-2/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...