Wednesday 28 November 2012

NOTD : Dotty Swirls

Well hello there everybody ! I'm back with a brand new NOTD for you all ! Happy times ! Plus today is an extremely good day as the two presentations I had to do this week are all done with (except now I've got an Italian presentation to do next Tuesday), so now all I've got left are 3 essays ! Yaaaaaay feel the enthusiasm ! Anyway, I figured today was a good day to do my nails, and I'm super happy with how they turned out !


So this design is based on an idea my mum had when giving me inspiration for my nails ! She always has the best ideas ! I decided to go with a black and white design as I haven't done anything that's plain black and white for ages (or not that I can remember in any case) ! I also wanted something quick and simple and black and white is pretty much the easiest colour combination to not have to think about !


The two polishes I used for this design were American Apparel T-Shirt, and American Apparel Hassid. For the actual design, I just used two different ends of a dotting tool, one large and one small and created a swirly pattern ! Easy !


And that's it for today everyone ! I'm really tired now, so I'm going to finish up some reading for one of my essays and then go to bed and maybe watch some TV, only two more weeks of uni and then I'll be off home for Christmas, very excited, not to mention not having to work for a good 3 weeks ! Happy happy happy times !

See you all soon everyone !

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how cool are these!? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try these one day! :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummies have all the best ideas.........they look even better than I thought they would....ha ha ha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ong they are so pretty!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/win-2-tickets-to-clothes-show-live_27.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. So original! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through Tumblr. I love it! This mani is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - it's amazing the things you can do with a dotting tool :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...