Wednesday 3 October 2012

Swatch : Models Own - Boogie Nights

Hey everyone ! So today I have the final swatch of the glitters from the Models Own Mirrorball collection, which as a matter of fact has been released in Boots nationwide as of today ! I did check when I went into town this afternoon to see whether the glitters had been put on display, but alas, I found nothing ! Perhaps they'll be released everywhere over the next few days, we'll see !


So this is Boogie Nights, the purple-themed glitter from the collection, and it's really really pretty (like all of them actually, I've said it every day so far) ! In this polish there are light purple shard glitters, royal blue and bright pink small hexes and then bright pink micro hexes.


I've come to the conclusion that Disco Inferno and Hot Stuff are the most dense of all the polishes, in that they cover well in just one coat, whereas the others required two to build up on the amount of glitter on each nail. This swatch shows two coats of Boogie Nights. I used a really lovely Color Club polish underneath Boogie Nights for this swatch, but unfortunately it doesn't have a name on it, or anything that could indicate what it's name is, so if anyone has any suggestions just drop a comment !


And there we go ! That's all the Mirrorball swatches I have for you guys, I hope you've enjoyed them and that you've been inspired to go out and get some of your own now that they've been launched in Boots ! Tomorrow I'll be going back to regular nail art, hooray ! I've missed my nail art, and I'm so glad these swatches are over because I was getting rather annoyed having to tin-foil my nails every evening !

Have a great evening guys, I'll see you all tomorrow !

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...