Tuesday 23 October 2012

Swatch : Dior - Blazing Pink (677)

Hellooooooo everybody ! I've got a swatch for you all today that I've sorted our prior to me actually posting this, as Tuesday is a really busy day for me and I just don't have the time to do my nails ! It's a sad life, but I've got so much work on at the moment that I'm needing to sort out nails when I do have the time, and that may not necessarily happen on the day it actually needs posting !


So this is another one of my new Dior polishes, this particular one being Blazing Pink (677). It's a creme finish, with a very slight hint of shimmer in there, like with all the Dior creme polishes I've noticed. The shimmer is incredibly subtle, and I'm tempted to say it actually disappears after a while (I can't see any shimmer on my nails after the drying time).


The colour is more red than it is pink, but it's still a very deep pink tinted red colour... if you get what I mean ! It's like a really deep hot pink, very in the middle of hot pink and red. It's hard to describe really, not sure if an actual word exists for this colour, so we'll stick with blazing pink !


Aaaaand that's it for today guys ! I'll be back tomorrow with some proper nail art for you all, I already have an idea of what I'm going to do ! If it all works out it should be awesome !

So I'll see you then everyone, have a great day !

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...