Tuesday 16 October 2012

NOTD : Leafy Drops

Good evening everyone ! So this is a pretty late post tonight seeing as I only had enough time to do my nails and eat between coming out of my last lecture and going to the SU pub quiz (which I didn't win, sad times) ! Lucky for me, I don't have an early start tomorrow so I can afford to give you all a late post on this occasion ! I was going to do a full manicure today, but I didn't have much time so I had to stick with just an accent nail, but I think it still turned out quite well !


So this design was another idea of my mother's, well she suggested I do leaves and I thought that was a great autumnal idea, but as I was painting my nail I felt I didn't need to add anything to the sort of "teary shapes" that I'd painted to look like leaves, so I left it as it was ! I'm loving all these autumnal designs I'm doing at the moment, they're all so seasonal, which isn't at all like me ! I'm not usually the kind of person who will paint their nails accordingly to the season, but since aquiring the OPI Germany collection, it's all I seem to be doing !


For this design, the polishes I used were Barry M Gold Foil, Accessorize Gold Dust (for extra glitz), then for the "leafy drops" I used OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby, OPI Danke Shiny Red and OPI German-icure by OPI. I love the way all the colours in the Germany collection go so well together, and make such great autumnal colour themes ! So perfect !


So that's it for tonight everyone ! Contemplating whether to watch more Dexter or The Great British Bake Off (please, don't tell me who wins, it needs to stay a secret), seeing as I can allow myself a lie-in tomorrow morning ! Hallelujiah !

So I'll see you all tomorrow guys ! Have an amazing day !

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! Fall leaves are always soooo pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really love the glitteriness of the gold! And Bake Off all the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, perfect for a autumnmani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so nice!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...