Monday 23 July 2012

More leopard print

Hey guys ! So here goes today's post with another mani from the vault ! I did this design waaaay back in April and I absolutely loved how it turned out ! Simple yet sophisticated, in my opinion anyway !

I guess you have already worked out that I have a love for using accent nails on my index and middle finger, and this is actually the first design I did using that combination of accent nails.


I've seen the combination of red and leopard used together quite a lot recently, this post from The Daily Nail first, then again on this post by Kayla Shevonne for quick examples I can think of. I really love the two of these designs together, as I find that they make for a really awesome duo !


Personally I generally always love how animal print, especially leopard, turns out in nail art ! It's so hard to mess up on as it's really just random blobs of colour !

The colours I used for this design were OPI Big Apple Red for the two red accent nails, and for the leopard print I used Manhatten 95E (this polish was so cheap and it's sooo gloopy now, OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh is my new go-to base colour for leopard print), OPi You Don't Know Jacques and then my beloved Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black for the detailing.


And there we are ! Another leopard print manicure, just for you ! Now I'm off to go make burgers for dinner, yum !

4 comments:

  1. I love the neutral colours on the leopard print. But you definitely need the pop of colour with it. And burgers... mmmm... I'm getting kinda peckish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed ! Neutral plain leopard print is my favourite !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...